Everyone enjoys using streaming apps to watch movies, web series, TV shows, and more since the development of Internet streaming services. However, some customers still need to decide whether they should also pay for cable and subscription TVs. When those people learn that they can suddenly watch all their local and foreign channels on their streaming applications, they will be confused. Yes, you read that correctly. You may now also use streaming applications to watch your cable TV channels. We’ll demonstrate how to set up DirecTV on a Firestick today.
DirecTV: What Is It?
The AT&T subscription service DirecTV offers a variety of live TV channels. This service needs an internet connection; an antenna or cable connection is unnecessary. You may get various regional and international networks with DirecTV Now.
In its place, you can also use the On-Demand tool to request your preferred movies or TV shows. However, depending on what you want to view, it offers different package plans, and each plan includes a specific amount of channels that can be streamed.
Features of DirecTV:
DirectTV gives you one-click access to your favorite programs and channels on the Firestick gadget. In addition, it gives you access to live TV on a Firestick device and the ability to stream movies and episodes on demand. The typical features you receive are shown here, but it also offers much more versatility.
- You get access to videos, movies, and television series on demand.
- More than 250 foreign and local movies, programs, and channels are available on DirecTV.
- You may view various movies, TV shows, and channels on your Fire device whenever possible.
- Additionally, individuals can cancel any current membership without incurring fees or penalties.
- The cloud DVR storage included with the packages allowed users to record up to 20 hours of episodes for free and access them later.
- If you enjoy sports, you may watch NBA, NHL, MLB, UFC, and other top sports networks.
Channels that Are Available on DirecTV
You can watch over 250 live TV stations, recent movies, and live sports. The following are a few of the top channels available on DirecTV:
- Cartoon Network
- Cinemax HD
- Cleo TV
- Disney Channel
- ESPN HD
- Fox Business
- HBO Family
- NBA TV
Plans for DirecTV App Pricing:
How much does the Directv app for Firestick cost?
- Ultimate Everything Included This package, including all the channels, starts at $84.99 monthly. All 250+ channels are available to you.
- Choice Included in all: Plans in the middle range start at $69.99 per month and provide you access to 185+ streaming services.
- Integrated entertainment: This could be your plan if, like me, you enjoy sports. You may access more than 160 channels with it for $64.99/month, including all the sports channels.
Things Necessary for Using the DirecTV App on Firestick
- Regular or WiFi LED TV
- Unrestricted high-speed internet access because it entirely relies on the internet.
- You can watch Amazon Prime videos here if you subscribe to the service.
How to Install the DirecTV App on a Firestick
You might get DirecTV on your FireStick device in two different methods. Which are:
- Using a downloader app, install DirecTV outside of the US
- Using the Amazon Store, install DirecTV (US region)
You will require a VPN and a connection to a US server to access DirecTV’s content because it isn’t available outside the US.
Using the Downloader App, install DirecTV on a FireStick
Only the Amazon app store allows access to and loading the DirecTV application. Follow these instructions to install DirecTV on Firestick after downloading the app from the Amazon App Store:
- Activate the Firestick.
- Your local internet connection must be connected to it.
- On the homepage, tap the search field.
- Look for the DirecTV app on your smartphone.
- Pick the DirecTV software.
- Selecting Get will start the installation of the DirecTV app on the Firestick.
- The system will install the DirecTV software right away after it has finished downloading.
- Open the program by selecting the open button after installation.
- You can start streaming TV shows and movies by connecting to DirecTV on your Firestick.
Using the Amazon Store, install DirecTV (US region)
This is the authorized technique, and you must download the DirecTV app from the Amazon App Store. Remember that it will only appear if you are inside the USA’s borders. To access the Service and thoroughly enjoy it, utilize Express VPN and connect to a US server.
The steps are as follows:
- Enroll in a DirectTV subscription as the first step.
- Go to the Search Bar in the top left corner of your screen.
- Enter DirecTV in the search box to find information.
- From the list of search results, pick DirecTV.
- When you select Get, the app will begin downloading.
- Click Open after installation is finished.
- To use the app after launching it, you must sign up for a DirecTV account or sign in if you already have one.
- Your Login ID and Password must be written.
- This is DirecTV Streamz’s user interface. Select whatever to stream, and have fun.
And that’s it! Through the Amazon store, DirecTV was installed.